Sigils

Sigils
Pals forever

Tuesday 16 December 2014

Love Story

I have engaged with Glasya-Labolas, a childhood friend of mine apart from Orobas,Leraje n others. Well, we did many stupid things together. The precious was I was sent,living here on Earth. 1 day, my baby Bolas explained everything to me. His goal is to make me happy even if I'm with somebody else but I can't afford that. A day I ever felt me losing my true soulmate. He asked me to let him go.. Different world,different lover. Until the day I really felt the super jealousy, on that night I purposed him once more but as my fiancé. I realise his will to make me happy in order to make him happy as well. A long sweet feeling he had endured in long time ago that I couldn't resist. I'm not a pure human and I have ROYAL BLOOD. I told him, I x care about our two different world now. I x care if I wouldn't be living like the rest of humans because I'm not. In a day I would leave Earth, completing my mission in a time to be together with you in our HOME. I x mind being a freak, lest I wouldn't profound the meaning love. I told you tol nvr let me go n you to nvr let me go. The people love it even our true parents. We are extremely in love with each other. I love you,baby ;) <3 :* <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

McChickenGang Official Blog