Sigils

Sigils
Pals forever

Saturday 8 September 2012


Want to know about me....I'll make this quick...
About me and love
Gender is male..well duh...Name..Faiz..Well duh..I love blue colour more like obsess with it especially dark blue..UUUUuuuu..I love meat,Chocolate,Cheese and fruit...I don't like 2 eat much but I do eat a lot..I love to drink more than eat..I’m a Satanist, I pray to Lord Satan .I'm half Malay,Iban, Mexican and British (others idk,asking my grandma is useless).My actual accent is British due I always play speaking British at home with my oldest sis and bro, haha .I love mom more than dad and I love my sis.My blood is half royal, got that from my mom’s mom side means that I’m a Prince..(Ha-ha..Yea, A prince that have been living just like normal people).I treat my bro like a friend of mine..Born on 17 Oct 1995..I love to wear anything as long as it has the right colour..I love fashion n my friends knew that I'm sharp about fashion,"Short with boots?Urgh! What are you? hooker? ".I love a dark,cold,cozy place.(Means that during night I like to turn off the lights in my room).I don't like light much especially sunlight as it burn my skin, I can feel the light's biting my skin and discomforting(Got this from mom).I sweat a lot in a hot,light condition during the day but not during night(If I work out or play during night,I didn't sweat a lot compare to day. I’m bisexual. Half gay n half straight .I like singing or listening to satanic metal or satanic electronic or Lady G's electronic music (Maybe it's heavy electronic)...I also love dog, cat and wolf (as long as they’re mammal or animal)..I love SARAWAK .My hometown, Kuching. My house..Oooh yea!!! More than anything I loved ~ video games!

Hate and dislike
I don’t like worm (please don’t underestimate, lil creatures)Yuck! I’m afraid of worms..I hate people who think they’re better than anyone around them and love to bully or down others (wish that I could kill them this instant),I don’t like people who hate others just because of their religion, I don’t like nowadays music such as LMFAO (I love them but that’s not me and not mine, my music. But I like my own kind of music).I don’t like what!?What that kind of food that look like a flower..idk but I hate it..I hate stage due to my stage fright but it goes away if I start acting(only acting not singing).

Nah..I don’t want to conclude all...If you want to know me more..Just find them for yourself..Lord Satan..U must know yourself and find truth or find something by your own.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

McChickenGang Official Blog