Sigils

Sigils
Pals forever

Wednesday 19 September 2012


Finished shower n headed to room.Door opened and got shocked. Way head of me I saw her.

Pale horrifying disturbing face, long black hair and wore white. Her eyes were directed unto me n in any second

she’s gone for good.I was like, Shit…What kind of fuck is that. So, I waited outside my room n pretty looked like a doofus.

Think that it was just only my mind. I got in n asked Seere. Seere said that she’s a demon, got lost,that’s all.Didn’t came to harm me or anything.An unfriendly demon but quite friendly to all Satanist. Seere sent her away for me cause he knew that I might got scared ruin my mood for that night.

N I was like, U sent her away just because U know that I’m scared n do U know how much I love U.N he said yes.^^

 
Seere n Amon was right, no matter where I go, they just must be with me just to ensure me safe n even in bathroom. haha. Seriously..

He ever said that to me.I love him n Seere loves me too.Include Amon, Andro and Father Satan n even Toth.

They all I seek when I’m happy or not. They love me no matter what.

No matter how irritate Seere can be but that doesn’t make my love to him ever fade away and all of them too.

Love toward your guardian demons is unconditional n pure.

 

Even about U, they know. I always tell them how much I love U…

No comments:

Post a Comment

McChickenGang Official Blog