Sigils

Sigils
Pals forever

Wednesday 21 December 2011

To solve Probs and Bullies

Hey.Before that....Noticed my blog???I've changed it..Back to my colour...
Some people said the previous one was a lil bit scary/...Especially when they
open my blog during night time...haha
Back to my topic.....
NO....BULLIES...
Ever been threaten before?
'I'll kill U or I'll going to get U'...
No worries....Hell no...!!!!...Worry it is..!!

No...Fear..!!!!Yea !!Like I'm a hero or something...?Urgh...
Preventing from bullies is by preventing yourself from trouble..
Some bullies...Hey..That's not bully..THat's gangster..ohohoo..
Sorry...Sorry...Gangster didn't poke at others without purpose...ohohoho
Bully it is...Love poking at others...Just to get their own attention or fun...
But..Reality...?Reekssss.....

It's hard to prevent yourself from bullies when you're the main target....Haha...really...
Wonder why some people immune from bullies..It's not because of they
have special power or something..It's because that person is to normal..haha..
Like my friend said to me...Still remember...He said..
"Look at that person...She's prettier than her big sis...."
I said..Really ?Why is she's prettier than her sis?
He said again..."She has the attraction..While her sis..not..Her sis got the normal face...Like when it's normal...We didn't even noticed whether that person passed us or something..Look around..normal faces...Not to Ugly and to pretty"
And I was like...Yea...
Things to be said because they have no attraction....Nahh!!!!!That doesn't help on bully..And still wondering why???hmmmmmmmmmm..Only god knows...

If they threaten U..Please don't deal with this situation alone by yourself...
U still need help from others...But if the case is not big..Sure U can have your friends to help U....To protect..But maybe they can protect U during big situations...But it is not work safe...May cause fatal...So..It is easier to have someone more mature , well exp and older than U..Meaning...Adult....
Maybe do it in an easy way..Counsel..Or if is to private...Police would...If they wont..?I'll kill them...Muahahhahah!!!!!!Sure probs my solve...But sure take times...

Advice it is....Don't ever handle this situation alone...Alone it is..Stress might accumulate....Much stress may lead to mental and physical disturbance...U want to be crazy???Are U crazy?? Share your probs with others that is close to U..Very close....Sure never forget about GOD..In this situation..Ask help from GOD....And do something what your religion teaches U how to overcome these...

And don't ever ever...Do stupid stuff...Killing your self...Ohhhhh....!!Lots of drama it is...Grow up...
Like my mom said to me..."Don't follow your feeling much..Just cool down and ignore them"
She has a lot of exp than me...
Hey!!!GOD created us...Only god can determine our fate...We sure have the power...But if GOD says no than NO it is....Sinful...Not thanking toward God's gift...No..No..IT's a Happy Ending..It's a stupid ending..Who will be sad...Us family and the close one , friends...

Let not any of stupid situations...Ruined our life...Maybe GOD is testing us...
Remember..There is no any power stuff or creature cept by GOD itself...So....They're not our leader..Cept your boss,,ohohohoho....
Think smart..Do it smart..Use these method..Sure maybe in any kind of situations...
Can to be solve..We're just lack of exp...
That's all...I'm to lazy..Insyaallah...If god wills it..
U can manage anything even me....Urgh..HOPE SO..
Anything it is

No comments:

Post a Comment

McChickenGang Official Blog