Sigils

Sigils
Pals forever

Thursday 1 December 2011

Learn from your mistakes

oh..well..hi..hello..
Long time no see...since when I saw U guys....nah..who cares...
Ok..Motivating time..ohohohoho...
Familiar with this??   Learn from your mistakes
Everyone knows it....Even my mom always said that to me....
Ok..Want to share my exp to U guys...

I always thought it was nothing but rather annoying
At school..
I was doing my work , home work and sent it to teach..
My first mark..well..pretty good....Kind of got several wrong,,
I don't care that day... Ignore is the best way to solve it...

But I was wrong.. Day by day my marks' getting lower and lower
And I said to myself..What is wrong with that old woman..?
Always gave me low marks..I hate this..

And there she goes..saying to me...Learn from your mistakes
I was annoyed by that.. She's rarely laugh .. Cause when she laugh...
Look like a total dork..Still she's my teacher...So I took her advice..
I do some research on my work..Whoa??What have I done?
Am I that stupid??hahaha..Then took some times to repair my mistakes..
Day by day I'm getting better..Like always..ohoho...Nah..She's not making
any curse on me and my friends,,,It is just us that doesn't care much,,,

So..the moral huh?
Do take some good advice not the bad n de wrong 1..
Learn from mistakes...
Excellent people doesn't mean that they're complete perfect...
 Everybody is not perfect..Excellent people is a people that knows and repair
their own weakness..

Made a lot of mistakes..Don't worry..maybe you're not ready yet..
Learn from the basic...How can U run when U don't how to walk..
Basic first...



                                                                          Give up




Sure can...Nobody can stand too much..
Take a brake..Repair your weakness..Find your strength...
Then go back to business..!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

McChickenGang Official Blog